WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to roam around and learn a bit more about Portuguese History. To find your interests, please, have a look at the right side of the page, where you can find all the posts arrenged into labels, such as "Society", "Politics", etc. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Technical difficulties



My biggest and most honest apologies for not having posted anything on this blog the last few..... months....?
I am so sorry. My computer was broken for a very long time and I had to use the ones at the public library for all that time, with time limit constraints. So, as you can well imagine, no time to write blog posts.  And now that I have a pc back home, I have to tackle all the research  work that has been accumulating, including public presentations and workshops that I still have to give this Summer.
I hope you understand the long silence and will bear with me for a little longer. Posts will resume shortly.
Thank you for your understanding.


3 comments:

carojon said...

Hi Sara, glad you're back. Sorry to hear about the computer. It can be a real pain when it goes wrong

I have a post to do on the delights of PiriPiri chicken that I cooked up following your suggestions. I took some pictures and intend to do a write up in between the history/ gaming stuff.

Cheers
Jonathan

Sara Seydak said...

Hi Jonathan.
Yes, I'm back, starting today. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get back to my normal posting around here. Too many projects on hand. :)
if you can, share with us your personalexperience. It would be great.
See you around.

carojon said...

Hi Sara,
Just a quick note to let you know I have posted my go at piri piri chicken.

http://jjwargames.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/piri-piri-chicken-taste-of-portugal.html

I had a lot of fun putting it togther.
cheers
Jonathan