WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to roam around and learn a bit more about Portuguese History. To find your interests, please, have a look at the right side of the page, where you can find all the posts arrenged into labels, such as "Society", "Politics", etc. Enjoy!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Quilting and flannel

http://kleidungum1800.blogspot.pt/2013/11/eine-nicht-eben-kurze-doch-hoffentlich.html?showComment=1384510967873

This is a link to a precious post I have found on a blog I follow. Besides showing the awsome work of the blog's owner and writing in 2 languages (!), this post refers to 2 things I find very interesting:
1 - A regency period quilted dress;
2 - Proof on the use of flannel, specially cotton one.

And with this I give you news and knowledge on both matters, more so the 2nd topic since it is something I had talked about on a previous post.
Just jump over the german bit if that is not your known language and read on.

No comments: